The EdvoCycler™ is a standalone classroom PCR machine that is easy to use! The 0.2 ml tube block has room for up to 25 student samples and comes preprogrammed with all Edvotek PCR kit protocols. These programs may be modified or deleted, plus there is extra memory for more. The vivid 7-line LCD displays all program parameters simultaneously on a single screen. A heated oil-free lid makes operation a snap. Proudly made in the USA and backed by a 2 year warranty!
• Easy to use!
• Holds 25 x 0.2 ml PCR Samples
• Heated Oil-Free Lid with Magnetic Latch
• Pre-Programmed Edvotek PCR Protocols
• Vivid 7-line LCD Display with Live Program Information
• Standalone Machine - No PC Required!
• Compact Footprint for Convenient Storage
• Temperature Range: 4ºC - 99ºC
• Maximum Ramp Rate: 3ºC/sec
• Dimensions: 16 x 8.5 x 7”
• Made in USA