- Simple, intuitive operation
- Large display of actual temperature with a simultaneous display of set temperature and ambient temperature
- USB interface allows transfer of temperature data and the last 20 system events
Fast Pull Down
- Pull down time is the time required to bring down the temperature of the ULT freezer from ambient to the set temperature.
- Esco Lexicon® II has a short pull down time which signifies an efficient refrigeration system
Fast Temperature Recovery after door opening
- Esco Lexicon® II recovers temperature in minutes following a 1 minute door opening.
- Fast recovery in temperature ensures integrity of stored samples.
- Uniformity test measures the difference between the coldest spot and warmest spot in the freezer chamber when the freezer is operating at set temperature.
- Esco Lexicon® II has excellent uniformity under normal operating conditions.
- This guarantees that all samples are at the correct temperature.
Extended warm-up Time during a power failure
- Warm-up time measures the time taken for temperature to rise up (from -80°C to -50°C) when the power is interrupted
- With a robust insulation system in place, Esco Lexicon® II has the best warm-up time among the freezers compared on the right*. Slower warm-up during an extended power failure buys the user time for carrying out a back-up plan.
- Sample port
- Excellent triple gasket door seals
- 3 or 5 individual inner doors
- Modern refrigeration system
- Pressure equalization port
- Isocide™ powder coat
- Quickopen™ fast door re-open system